2021 Peugeot E208 100KW GT 50kWh 5Dr Auto
SkillanNaylor Car Company are pleased to offer this 2021 Peugeot E208 100KW GT 50kWh 5Dr Auto seen in Pearlescent Vertigo Blue with Anthracite Cloth/Leather upholstery.
The Peugeot E208 is their offering in the increasingly competitive small electric car sector. The big advantage the E208 has over some of its rivals is that it was designed to be an electric from the outset. This means that the batteries are cleverly built in to the floor which improves the overall packaging of the car and the handling due to the lower centre of gravity.
Having driven the car for a few days I have found it to be well built, quiet, nippy, spacious and stylish. The fit and finish are as good as anything else from within this sector i.e. an Electric MINI. The cabin is well insulated which means road noise is kept to a minimum. It feels pretty quick, like hot hatch quick thanks to the instant torque of the electric motor and single speed auto gearbox. Thanks to its 5 door design which again is a bonus compared to the Electric MINI which is only available as a 3-Door i found the car to easily accommodate two adults and two children along with a decent boot. The colour of the car found universal praise from anyone that saw it. It is called Vertigo Blue and it is a pearlescent finish. The body colour contrasts well against the gloss black roof and wheel arches.
Choosing an electric car can to some people which did include myself also mean a lot of faff. Plugging it in, waiting for it to charge, what if it runs out etc. I am happy to say i am converted. The act of plugging-in and charging was very simple.
- Download the free Pod Point app from the app store.
- Create an account - Owner, car, payment details
- Put some funds on your account, i chose £20
- Find your nearest charger on the app
- Go to the charger and plug your car in
- Confirm which charge you haver chose. Each charger has a unique name
- Press confirm and that is it
The charge finishes once you unplug the car. I had the car on charge for 3 hours which added 100 miles to the total range. This charge cost just £6. As an easy equation that is effectively the same cost as one gallon of petrol so this meant the car could do 100 miles per gallon. No petrol or diesel car can offer this range for this cost.
Taking of range Peugeot state a total range in optimum conditions of 217 miles. If the car was on zero range it would take approximately 7 hours on a 7KW to get to full charge.
The feel of the E208 is of a modern, well thought out car which has all of the 'tech' well integrated in to the design. The easy to use touch screen infotainment system includes Apple Car Play so music streaming and Satellite Navigation are only a finger tip away. I also found the ergonomics to be very good. With the drivers seat set to accommodate someone who is 6ft tall there was still plenty of room in the back for back seat passengers. The steering wheel adjusts for both reach and rake which meant finding your optimum driving position easy.
All in all i found the E208 a great car to live with and to drive. If you are thinking of going electric the Peugeot E208 is definitely worth considering.
This is a one owner, locally supplied car with just 5,998 miles recorded.
- DAB Digital radio
- Dual zone electronic climate control
- PEUGEOT i-Cockpit with compact steering wheel
- PEUGEOT i-Cockpit with configurable 3D headup instrument panel
- Automatic lights
- Automatic windscreen wipers
- Front and rear parking sensors
- 10" Capacitive colour touchscreen with connected 3D navigation
- ISOFIX child seat mounting points on passenger seat
- Bluetooth telephone facility
- Drive assist pack plus - 208
- Push button start
- Visio Park 1 with 180 degree Colour reversing camera
- 2 front USB socket with USB-C
- 2x USB sockets in rear
- Voice recognition for radio
- Apple Car Play featuring navigation and telephony features
- Electric front windows + one touch + anti-pinch
- Electrically adjustable
- heated and power folding door mirrors
- Follow me home headlights
- Full LED headlights with smartbeam assist
- LED daytime running lights with 3 claw headlight with distinctive tooth design
- 1/3 to 2/3 split folding rear seats
- Driver and front passenger seat manual adjustment in longitudinal and back rest angle
- Smartphone charging plate
- Active blind spot monitoring system
- Rear full LED 3D Peugeot signature claw effect lights with daylight function
- GT Line model designation badging on tailgate
- Radiator grille - body colour chequered and gloss black edge trim
- Dark tinted Rear side and tailgate windows
- 12V socket
- Body coloured exterior door handles
To arrange a test drive in this car please contact SkillanNaylor Car Company.
This vehicle is available to purchase with a PCP finance plan. (Personal Contract Purchase) This gives the purchaser increased flexibility and a lower monthly payment.
With a PCP you choose the deposit and term which offers you the most cost effective monthly payment.
£26,995 On the road purchase price
£350 x 47 monthly payments
£12,511 Guaranteed future residual value.
When the guaranteed future residual value payment is due you have 3 x options.
Option 1. Pay the final payment and keep the car
Option 2. PX the car and any equity between the PX price and the final payment is yours to use as a deposit on your next car.
Option 3. Return the car to the finance company and walk away and make no further payments.
Offer based upon a 7,000 mile per year.
For more information on this offer please contact us.